Welcome to Bunches of Sussex!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bunches of Sussex's Website, located at .
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Bunches of Sussex if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- All our flowers are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or the quality of the flowers we receive from our wholesalers do not meet our high standard, we reserve the right to substitute any product with an alternative product.
- Some of our flowers will be sent in bud form meaning the recipient will receive longer lasting flowers.
- Some flowers/products may be harmful or poisonous. If you would like any further information on our flowers or products please contact us. Bunches of Sussex cannot be held responsible for any damage or illness caused as a result of our products or flowers.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and provide a full refund.
- We deliver by MyHermes next day delivery in the UK only.
- In the event of a delay by MyHermes, we are unable to offer a refund or to resend your delivery.
- Bunches of Sussex cannot be held responsible for a late delivery due to any circumstances impacting MyHermes or anything else outside of Bunches of Sussex's control.
- During adverse weather conditions MyHermes may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. In this event, we aren't able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
- If you need to cancel your order please contact us immediately with your order number. Orders cannot be cancelled within 2 days of your delivery date and a refund cannot be processed.
- All our letterbox flowers are designed specifically to fit through your door, however if your recipient has a separate mounted letterbox or your flowers won't fit through the door, delivery will be attempted on three occasions. After this point your flowers will be returned to us and we will notify you of non-delivery. We will not be able to provide a refund if we are unable to deliver your order after 3 attempts by MyHermes or if the details you have provided on your order form are inaccurate or incorrect. Please therefore ensure all details provided to us are accurate and correct.
- We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards and Paypal
- Please note we are unable to accept returns due to the perishable nature of flowers
- All prices include VAT unless otherwise stated.
- We will collect the following information in order for us to process your order:
> Full name and address for both you and the recipient
> Email - for order confirmation and communication
> Telephone number
> Payment details for payment of your order
- By completing an order you consent to our Terms and Conditions.
- A contract with you is not entered until an order confirmation is sent to you by email.
- If your flowers arrive unacceptably damaged or not in a reasonable quality, once an image of the damaged flowers are sent to us for review, we will process a refund.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Bunches of Sussex does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Bunches of Sussex, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Bunches of Sussex shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Bunches of Sussex reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Bunches of Sussex's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://bunchesofsussex.co.uk, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.